Family Fun is Everywhere at Casa del Quetzal in Puerto Vallarta
Casa del Quetzal was designed with family fun in mind. We provide every convenience for a comfortable and memorable stay. Guests love our colorful, yet tranquil outdoor areas featuring salt water pool.
Create lasting memories as you enjoy the features of our luxury villa:
- Brick-stone path for garden level exploration
- Large courtyard for play time
- Exercise equipment: yoga mats, kettle bells, hand weights, resistance bands, exercise ball
- Salt water pool
- Air conditioning and fans in each bedroom for added comfort
Beyond Casa del Quetzal, Puerto Vallarta has a must-experience collection of sights and excursions to entertain your family. Public beaches are a quick 5-minute drive. There you and your loved ones can jump into any one of the many aquatic activities offered in town.
Be sure to visit Puerto Vallarta’s most beloved attraction, the Malecón. It is a boardwalk that runs parallel to the Banderas Bay coastline. Surrounded by restaurants, cafés and boutiques, the Malecón offers family-friendly entertainment including sand sculptures, world-renowned bronze sculptures, amphitheater presentations and Vallarta’s famous sunsets.
Other local favorites include:
- Swim with the dolphins
- Sea turtle release
- Marigalante pirate ship
- Puerto Vallarta zoo
- Puerto Vallarta botanical gardens
- Biblioteca Los Mangos
- Puerto Vallarta’s Teatro Vallarta